Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Favorite Screenshots So Far (Post-Shattering, Pre-Cataclysm)

I am on an explosive rocket ride. And that's a goblin-Mt. Rushmore behind me.

Ok, I just thought this was pretty. :)

Notice that guy's name? He even has the silly puns and puts on (bright pink) sunglasses.

Ditto slime! Use Mimic!

This giant dude has a ram tied to his belt. I got a kick out of that.

No better way to power a boat than a fire mage.

This npc couldn't stop screaming while he was gunning down evil orcs from the top of this siege tank.

Deathwing wtfpwned Stormwind.

This is a baby raptor that follows you around. She found a skull that she wouldn't let go of. I really fell in love with that little reptile... but she gets kidnapped and I couldn't save her. :(

"He's the deadliest thing in the jungle... other than you."

It's kinda hard to see, but that's a giant gorilla and he's about to smash a giant barrel on top of my head.

Pirates were attacking this town, but I couldn't help but laugh at these three worgen pirates.

Again with their song.

This was a druid npc that was very bad at being a druid. He would accidentally attack himself, turn into a seal and flail about on dry land, and turn into a cat that randomly jumped everywhere.

I have to punch those dang-blasted rock elementals!

Punch Deathwing IN THE FACE!!!

Of course, I rescued the male blood elf babe (who wouldn't).

I had to go through all this work to disguise myself as an ogre, and this is how it turned out? A mask and a bare chest?

Some goblin sent me to this ship to find his stack of questionable publications.

Not leveling related, but I found a couple getting married at this outdoor chapel. They said they were a real couple, and they were obviously just having fun. She vowed to make him sandwiches every day, and he vowed to not stay out too late with the guys.

I love the term "Inconspicuous Bear". They're totally wild bears guys! NOT druids!!

This quest (called "Welcome to the Machine") actually made me the questgiver for a while.

I had to give quests to three "players". Johny Awesome was my favorite. "Yes, this horse IS made of STARS."

The next two pictures are less amusing, more disturbing. This bear was infested with spider eggs.

A corrupt character was doing all these sick experiments on humans. Here are human seedlings.

I'M NUKING HILLSBRAD RUN AWAY!!!

Ok that's all for now. I will be taking LOTS of screenshots once the expansion is completely released. I do love screenshots.

No comments:

Post a Comment