Monday, December 13, 2010

Worgen Starting Zone to Ashenvale


Logging on right after the servers came up. It was pretty crowded, but not as bad as it could have been. We start off as uncursed humans trying to defend our city from worgen.

But I got bitten. :(

Oh god, so many npcs got summoned from all the players!

We're on horseback trying to draw the feral worgen away from the fleeing civilians.

But now we've more or less painted ourselves into a corner... At least we have cannons!

The worgen have overtaken us at the cannons, now we have to barricade inside the cathedral. But that bite keeps getting worse...

After a few years of wandering, we have a very sad Sunnier! The humans that weren't bitten have been trying to find a cure for the feralness.

So now I'm as cured as I'm gonna get, but the Forsaken are attacking so I must be launched into their ships!

Tyler and I take a break for a little roaring contest.

This is a pretty window.

Gilneas. Too bad it's gonna get owned. :(

A closeup is needed.

This place is actually kinda breath-taking, in a gloomy sort of way.

I have cat form! Such a cute wolf-kitty. =3

And finally, werewolves with top hats.

The Gilneans are getting ready to take the city back!

Turns out we don't take it back. But at least the bad guys don't keep it, either.

This is a village of dancing trolls. I feel kinda bad attacking them, but they're Horde so they must go!

Inside a volcano participating in an epic aerial drake battle.

Random fire guy thinks he's so cool.

And finally, I came across a troll druid. With my baby moonkin out, we had a lovely dance party.

No comments:

Post a Comment